Office space is the most important entity of any business, and its cleaning is vital to ensure your business runs successfully. The office is the hub of knowledge, administrative functions, creativity, and life. Ensuring the best possible environment for management and employees is the key to the happiness, longevity, and economic success of a business.
A healthy environment fuels employees’ motivation to get on with the day; with a neat, clean, and tidy office comes the greatest first impression. The cleanliness of the office is extremely important for staff morale and retention. A well-maintained office speaks volumes about an organization. Therefore, it is extremely important to have a comprehensive checklist point for office cleaning in place.
Daily Office Cleaning Checklist is Enclosed Below:
Office reception and common area cleaning checklist:
- Empty garbage bins and replace garbage bags
- Vacuum covers and tangles.
- Sweep or vacuum hard floor surfaces.
- Dust furniture and office equipment, including work areas, seats, tables, and computers.
- Disinfect level surfaces with a soaked cloth.
- Mop the hard floors with disinfectant cleaners.
- Clean light changes and ways to eject fingerprints
- Clean the glass windows and the entrances inside.
- Clean surfaces and dividers.
Office workstation and cabin cleaning checklist
- Clean all the computer screens and ensure the dusting of keyboards.
- Ensure the recycling of paper and empty all trashcans.
- Vacuum all the areas and floors around and do not forget the areas under tables and desks.
- Clean every window.
- Make sure all the surfaces are disinfected, especially where people touch them, such as lamps, phones, keyboards, copiers, fax machines, staplers, and more.
- Dust all shelves, desks, and other surfaces.
Office restroom cleaning checklist:
- Empty Trash (Replace Liners)
- Sinks, Countertops, Toilets, Urinals (Clean, Sanitize, Polish)
- Glass, Mirrors, Chrome (Clean, Polish)
- Dispensers: Soap, Tissue, Towels (Fill, Clean, Sanitize)
- Partitions (Sanitize, Dust)
- Doors, (Sanitize)
- Door Handles, Light Switches (Sanitize)
Office pantry cleaning checklist:
- Sanitize Sinks, Countertops, Tables, and Front Cabinets
- Damp Wipe Outsides of Large & Small Appliances
- Clean and Sanitize Chairs
- Clean the Inside of the Refrigerator
- Clean and Sanitize Garbage Cans
Outside office area cleaning checklist
- Sweep away any debris, branches, or leaves around your entry door or on the sidewalk.
- Ensure all welcome mats are in their places and clean.
- Check all glass doors and windows. They must be wiped and cleaned. Make sure there are no streak marks.
- Empty all trashcans placed outside your office.
- Look for pests or smells. Eliminate if you see any.
- Trim all bushes or branches blocking the entryway, doors, or sidewalks.
- Ensure the parking lots are hazard free and clean.
Holding a workplace to a high standard of hygiene may seem challenging at first, but it is ultimately rewarding for everyone involved. Providing a clean and hygienic workplace is one way businesses can make a significant positive impact on the health and safety, productivity, and satisfaction of employees. This could be achieved easily by outsourcing Facility Management services.
There are plentiful of office cleaning service provider; however, it can be a tough task to search for the right Facility Management service provider for your company. TalbotFORCE, a Smart Facility Management Solutions provider, can be the One- Stop Solution for all your office cleaning needs.