TalbotForce’s Response to Coronavirus
This is an important advisory for all our clients, guests and employees, and must be followed for prevention and as a precautionary measure against the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
At TalbotForce, we are constantly monitoring the situation and are undertaking all the preventive measures to maintain a safe and infection-free work environment. However, we won’t be able to maintain a healthy and secure working environment without your help. Self-preventive measures will go a long way in ensuring the health and safety of all around you.
We request each one of you to take good care of yourself and people around you by taking the following measures:
- Avoid contacting a surface or object that may have the virus and then touching your nose, eyes, or mouth
- Maintain an appropriate distance from people who are coughing or sneezing (min 1 meter).
- Continue to adhere to high hygiene standards and cover your nose and mouth with a flexed elbow or paper tissue when coughing or sneezing and immediately disposing of the tissue
- Perform hand hygiene frequently, particularly after contact with respiratory secretions. Hand hygiene includes either cleaning hands with soap and water or with an alcohol-based hand rub. Alcohol-based hand rubs are preferred if hands are not visibly soiled; wash hands with soap and water when they are visibly soiled.
- Postpone or avoid travel to impacted areas in your country, especially if you suffer from chronic diseases or underlying health conditions
- Keep a close track of Coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, such as coughing, fever, and shortness of breath. Consult a doctor for necessary tests/treatment if you feel you may have caught the infection
- A medical mask is not required if exhibiting no symptoms, as no evidence wearing a mask – of any type – protects non-sick persons. If masks are to be worn, it is critical to follow best practices on how to wear, remove, and dispose of them and on hand hygiene after removal.
- Adhere to advisories issued by local governments and health and safety guidelines as prescribed by them.
- We have increased the frequency of workspace sanitization and cleaning using Diversey Virex® II 256, which meets OSHA bloodborne pathogen standards.
- As a precautionary measure, the body temperature of every individual is being checked at the time of entry. Any person with a temperature higher or equal to 100 degrees Fahrenheit is requested to go for medical consultation and isn’t being allowed inside the premises keeping in mind the health safety of the others.
- For personal hygiene, sanitizers have been placed at various touchpoints.
- Masks and gloves have been made available for use, if required.
- We request anyone, who is feeling unwell to refrain from visiting the workspaces. Anyone who has been traveling or been in contact with affected areas are also requested to practice social distancing.
- As a precautionary measure, we request individuals to avoid office spaces in case of any illness, cold or fever, to help keep others safe.
- In case you have traveled internationally to any of the countries mentioned in the advisory by the Government of India, we request you to please exercise necessary safety measures. If you haven’t been keeping well since your return, we request you to seek medical help immediately.
- If post your international travel, you develop even a mild cough or low-grade fever (i.e., a temperature of 37.3 C or more), please stay at home and self-isolate. This means avoiding close contact (one meter or nearer) with other people, including family members. It would be best if you also telephoned your healthcare provider or the local public health department, giving them details of your recent travel and symptoms.
Preventive Measures undertaken by TalbotForce:
We request all our clients and employees to follow the do’s and don’ts during this time, as prevention is better than cure. It’s time to focus on personal hygiene, more than ever.
Let’s all step up for the safety of self and others. Here’s how you can help:
We understand that amidst the Coronavirus pandemic, there is a lot of miscommunication and rumors doing rounds, leading to confusion and anxiety. We have designed a Coronavirus COVID-19 Help guide, using credible sources like World Health Organization and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare along with others, which talks at length about COVID-19 and its preventive measures, social distancing and some courses you can undertake during this time and much more. We recommend you all to go through the guide for a better understanding of the COVID-19 situation and its implications and share it with others, to help put the panic and rumors at rest.
We would like to reassure you that your health and well-being is of utmost importance to us; all of us need to work together as a community to create a safe work environment for all.
Let’s support each other and fight this Together!
Keep Healthy and Keep Safe,